Bread Zeppelin is a rapidly growing fast-casual restaurant franchise and the first to create the innovative bread-centered concept that sets us apart from competitors. As our franchise locations continue to increase across the United States, many entrepreneurs are interested in becoming part of our brand. If you’re one of them, you’re probably wondering where might be the best place to open. Let’s explore some of the factors you should consider before making a final decision.
Our Franchise Partners Can Count on Our Real Estate Help
When it comes to selecting the right location for your Bread Zeppelin restaurant, you can count on our real estate help. Our franchise team has the experience to guide you through the process and help you narrow down your location choices based on a variety of considerations. We provide our potential franchisees with an exclusive data-driven report on our franchise opportunity that includes market insights to help them make the best decision to ensure our opportunity aligns with their goals.
After you sign your franchise agreement with us, you can look forward to receiving top-notch support from our dedicated real estate team. Our team will work closely with you to identify potential locations that meet our criteria for a successful Bread Zeppelin restaurant. Some factors we consider include:
- Demand: before choosing a franchise location, it’s important to research the local market and determine if there’s a demand for healthy food options like Bread Zeppelin.
- Competition: we’ll look at your competitors’ locations and analyze their strengths and weaknesses. This can help you identify gaps in the market and find areas where your business can thrive.
- Accessibility: you may want to consider locations near schools, universities, or businesses with a high concentration of potential customers. High-foot traffic areas such as malls, shopping centers, and busy streets can also attract more customers to your franchise.
- Cost: consider the rent, utilities, and taxes in the area to ensure you can afford to operate in that location. That said, also take into account that our low start-up costs allow you to allocate funds elsewhere.
- Growth potential: we’ll look for areas experiencing growth and development, as this can increase the potential for business success in the long term.
- Expert advice: consider consulting a real estate agent or a business consultant, or feel free to reach out to one of ours to provide valuable insights and help you find the best location for your business.
Finding the perfect location to set up your Bread Zeppelin franchise requires careful consideration and research to increase the likelihood of success. After you’ve selected the ideal site for your new restaurant, you can count on our franchise training and support to help you enjoy meaningful growth.
Our Training and Support Takes the Stress Out of Franchise Real Estate Selection
At Bread Zeppelin, we help our franchisees with real estate and site selection, lease negotiation, and other aspects of the process. We also offer assistance with finding financing or related incentives that are available to help our franchisees secure the right location. We understand that your franchise’s real estate determination is a critical component of your restaurant’s success.
We understand firsthand that running a successful restaurant business requires more than just finding the right location. At Bread Zeppelin, we provide our franchisees with resources to help them succeed in all aspects of their business. Some of the other ways we support our franchise partners include:
- Comprehensive training: We offer a comprehensive training program that covers everything from day-to-day store operations to menu preparation, customer service, and more.
- Ongoing support: Once your franchise is up and running, we provide ongoing support to help you navigate any challenges that may arise. This includes access to a dedicated support team that can answer your questions and provide guidance to help you stay on track.
- Marketing: we also offer marketing support to help you promote your new location and drive foot traffic. This includes access to a cache of online marketing materials, our dedicated social media team, and our national marketing efforts that keep the Bread eppelin name front and center.
- Purchasing power: As a franchisee, you’ll have access to Bread Zeppelin’s purchasing power, which can help you save money on everything from ingredients and supplies to equipment and furnishings.
Our franchise training and support are invaluable resources you can rely on as you set up your new franchise. By providing you with the tools and support you need to succeed, we can help you build a thriving business and achieve your small business goals.
Bake Up a Storm in Your Bread Zeppelin Franchise Location
Our available franchise territories vary and depend on several factors, including market demand, existing competition, and more. At the moment, our immediate growth opportunities are in states that include:
- New Mexico
But don’t worry if you don’t see your state listed; we have plans to continue expanding across the US, taking our baguettes further than they’ve ever been before! To get specific information on our available franchising territories, we recommend you fill out our franchise inquiry form or contact our friendly franchise team directly. They can provide you with more detailed information on available territories and guide you through the franchise application process every step of the way. With your location strategically selected, you’ll be on your way to serving up delicious sandwiches and salads to happy customers in no time!
Are you ready to start your Bread Zeppelin journey? Contact us today to join our family of franchise partners.